Dyson DC31 Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

Dyson DC31 Handheld Review



I really like the Dyson DC31 Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, it is very easy to use and hold. It gets right into the corners cleaning out the crumbs and even grout lines in tile. I also used it on the keyboard for my computer, the dust in my table drawers drawers. This handheld is super lightweight, quieter, sturdy and maintenance is just a breeze.

Power Settings

There is two settings for powering it up. I use the  normal  setting to do most of the cleaning . I think the only time I have used the powerful setting is when I was trying to remove the dog hairs that were stuck in the in crevices of my stair treads. Although it is meant to only run for 10 minutes it seems longer when you consider that the unit only runs when you are squeezing the trigger. This is a great power saving feature.

Battery & Charger

Unlike previous models, the DC31 does not come with a bulky charger. I liked the plug-in cord that resembles that of a laptop. They have also incorporated some cool technology in the wall plug that shuts off charging to the battery when it has been charging for  3.5 hours. This means you are less likely to  exhaust your fully charged battery and reduce its lifespan. The 3 hour battery charge gives your 10 minutes of use in normal mode and 6 minutes in super mode.

Manual & Ease Of Use

The manual is very small and is almost entirely covered in pictures.  By just looking at these pictures you know exactly what to do.

Conclusion

It also comes with a  crevice tool that you can use to access those tight spots as well as cobwebs. The Dyson DC31 Handheld works way better than the previous models. It is the perfect companion for anyone who needs to pick up dirt from those hard to reach areas. My only other concern was the price, but I guess it is the price you pay for quality.


>> Click Here For More Customer Dyson DC31 Handheld Vacuum Reviews
.
.





No comments:

Post a Comment